Most Popular Treks in Garhwal Himalayas !!
* Source of Ganges trek (Gamukh & Tapovan trek): Gamukh the main source of Ganga trickle down from the glaciers and climbing steeply up the grassy slopes to the huge Ablation valley Tapovan.
* Kuaripass trek :Known as Lord Curzon’s trail. The entire trek goes through excellent meadows and thick forests of oak and fir (cedar), with xtraordinary views of Mt. Nanda Devi and other Himalayan Peaks in different moods.
* Mystery Lake Roopkund: Trek through traditional Hindu villages and ascent through mixed forest and alpine meadows to the mysterious lake of Roopkund.
* Valley Of Flowers trek : Famous valley (3650-3950m), half the trek following the Sikh pilgrimage to Hem Kund, before reaching the amazing beauty of the Bhyundar Valley, known as the Valley of flowers.
* Khatling – Sahasaratal trek : This is a lateral glacier at the source of the river Bhilangana. According to legend, a celestial nymph tried to lure Lord Shiva. She was spurned by him and transformed into a liquid form. The Jogin group, Kirtistambha and Meru Peaks are towering magnificent view at Bhilangana
*Roopkund – Home Kund trek : Homkund is approached Roopkund after crossing Shailashsamundra glacier. It is a small lake encompassing a view of Trishul and Nanda Ghunti Peak base camp. Altitude around 5000 mts.
* Badrinath – Gangotri trek : The trek requires a special inner line permit from IMF. The trek passes over a high bridge and glacier, through meadows and a few tiny village. Altitude around 5200 mts.
* Nanda Devi National Park trek : Surrounded by a huge circle of mountains walls with only one outlet, where the Rishi Ganga forges a route through deep.In 1982, access to trekkers into NDBR was banned , certainly it is open for tourist exclusive, with stick rule and regulation.
* Bhunar khal & kanari khal (Pass) trek : Most Adventuress trek , trek pass through bordering / negotiates glaciers and moraines and snow patch. Challenging trip.
* Kalandi Khal trek : This trek also requires a special inner line permit from UA Government. trek pass through bordering / negotiates glaciers and moraines and snow patch. Challenging trip. Altitude around 5255 mts
* Panch Kedar- Rudranath trek : One of the five Kedars admis attractive meadows full of various flowers and excellent view of Chaukhamba ranges Himalayan pekas at it glourious moods.This is an ancient temple located in a cave.
* Kankul Khal trek : Surrounded by snow capped peaks, This khal is amidst meadows full of Brahma Kamal and other flowers.
*Chopta – Tungnath trek : Impressive views of the great Himalaya and walk through Hindu villages.
* Hari Ki doon trek : Trail passing through the Hill queen Mussoori and camp surrounded by glittering peaks and dense forest.