1. Bagni Glacier Trek: 12 days trek.
2. Pindari Glacier Trek: 8 to 10 days trek.
One of the most beautiful glaciers (3820 m.) formed at the base of Mt. Nandakhat,
Panwali-Dwar, Balijuari, Chhanguch and trails Col.
Great mountain views of Panchachuli and Nanda Devi ranges are also seen from some camps.
A day of exploration around the glacier is a thrilling experience.
The trekking route is through villages, well preserved forests and meadows.
3. Milam Glacier Trek: 10 to 13 days trek.
This trek leads to the base of Mt. Nanda Devi, Trishul and Hardeol
providing breathtaking close views of these peaks.
Milam Glacier is on the ancient trade route of Tibet and has recently been opened to foreign trekkers.
4. Khatling Glacier Trek: 16 to 18 days trek.
It is a bit straneous but extremely good trek to view wild life
particularly black bearf and Monal pheasant and close mountain views of
Jogin group, Sphetic Prishtwan, Bhartekunta etc. The trek passes through very remote villages
where life is still lived as it was lived centuries ago.
High altitude treks
1. Kanari Khal Trek.
2. Dronagri Base Trek.
3. Chang Bang Base Trek.
4. Lampak Base Trek.
5. Kamet + Deovan Base Trek.
6. Trishul Base Trek.
7. Ronthi + Berthatoli + Nanda Ghunti Base Trek.
8. Kalanka Base Trek.
9. Kalandi Base & Pass Trek.
10. Arwa Base & Arwa Tower Trek.
11. Ratavan + Mana + Chaukhamba Base Trek.