1- Flight to Delhi and transport to Rishikesh / Joshimath / Uttarakshi, vice versa.
2. Accommodation (hotels and camps) during the entire trip.
3. All services and informations provided by our reliable English speaking staff.
4. All meals hygienically cooked by our talented cook while on trek.
5. Porters of food, camping – trekking – rafting and cleaning equipments.
6. Portage of customer?s personal baggage during the trek as an option.
7. Local trekking permits and fees.
8. Medecine kit and helicopter rescue in case of problem.
9. Eco friendly behavior during the trek!
an approximate duration, the number of people, and economy or luxury hotels required in towns.
Then we will send you broad lines of an itinerary with costing for approval.
After this, you will receive a detailed itinary with guidelines for joining the tour.
type of hotels, types of transport, etc.
either you bring your mountainbike or you rent it.
Terms and Conditions
All correspondence/s in respect of Adventure/Tours/Travel Service bookings should be addressed to Adventure
For the services contracted, some advance payment should be made to hold the booking on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in India ? but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel’s hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank or through Mail Authorization through American Express credit card. And upon arrival in INDIA, the payment can be made through Currency notes or travelers cheque or through Master/Visa credit card. In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges ? as applicable – would be levied over & above the total amount.
Policy Regarding Cancellation/No Show/Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services ? due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s ? we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would be as follow:
- 60 days prior to arrival – 10% of the total tour/service cost
- 45 days prior to arrival – 20% of the total tour/service cost
- 20 day prior to arrival – 30% of the total tour/service cost
- 10 days prior to arrival – 40% of the total tour/service cost
- 5 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total tour/service cost
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Royal Orient etc.) and high peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan) a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
Please note – incase of cancellation of services after the booking is made a minimum 10% cancellation charges are applicable irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges ? by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Adventure Trekking Ltd. act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants? safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmed or expenses incurred ? directly or indirectly ? due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting ? directly or indirectly ? from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the clients risk.