Camping is one of the best ways to enjoy the wonders of nature given to Himalayan regions
and sharing the warmth of its people. Wildlife camping is not very different from normal camping,
except the wild camping doesn’t get restricted to season or any adventure activity.
It works as a recreational program and there isn’t any age limit in this.
Anyone who likes to explore nature and wants to learn about it
can take up these camping expeditions.
Best of 6 Top Camping Site in Indian Himalayas
1. Dodital : 7 days trek. Best season: April to November.
2. Deorital : 5 days trek. Best season: April to November.
3. Chopta & Tungnath : 9 days. Best season: May to October.
4. Bedni Bughyal : 10 days. Best season: May to November.
5. Khulara (near Kuaripass): 10 days. Best season: May to November.
6. Gorson Bughyal (near Auli): 7 days. Best season: May to December.
7. Ghangaria (near the Valley of Flowers): 10 days. Best season: Mid. July to September.